Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00058 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 70% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,384 (﷼ 10,933,020) in Ahvaz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (35 minutes ago)