Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24667 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 11,347 (₨46,001) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (41 minutes ago)