Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26696 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,601 (₨9,743) in Ahmednagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)