Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27103 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,476 (₨20,206) in Ahmednagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)