Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27711 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,632 (₨27,540) in Ahmednagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (20 minutes ago)