Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26647 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 10,736 (₨40,292) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)