Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 700%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27238 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,999 (₨44,054) in Ahmedabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (39 minutes ago)