Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.929 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,980 (Mex$ 10,748) in Aguascalientes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$13 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$74,990,000 (44 minutes ago)