Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.861 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,298 (Mex$ 6,154) in Aguascalientes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)