Cost of living in Agra, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27766 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agra (India) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,346 (₨22,855) in Agra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (36 minutes ago)