Cost of living in Agra, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27400 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agra (India) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,497 (₨41,959) in Agra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)