Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.874 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,736 (8,929 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 3 hours ago)