Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.865 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 81% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,701 (5,737 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨160 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perth costs AU$779 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨129,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (about 2 hours ago)