Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.817 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 86% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,811 (3,199 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (38 minutes ago)