Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.922 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 79% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,533 (7,561 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)