Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.287 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,339 (4,363TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,505 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 17,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)