Cost of living comparison between Afyonkarahisar, Turkey and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.885 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,015 (1,045TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,100,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)