Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.677 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,332 (1,995TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)