Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.706 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,103 (3,806TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (18 minutes ago)