Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.332 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,243 (3,974TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Long Beach, California costs $0.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨116,898 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hong Kong costs HK$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Graz costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)