Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07043 EGP / YER
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 66% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,920 (169,248 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)