Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07125 EGP / YER
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 71% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,649 (177,521 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)