Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07202 EGP / YER
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 82% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,679 (78,857 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (43 minutes ago)