Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07481 EGP / YER
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 87% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,670 (62,421 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)