Cost of living comparison between Aden, Yemen and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07020 EGP / YER
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,003 (71,269 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)