Cost of living in Aden, Yemen vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07175 EGP / YER *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 49% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,875 (249,139 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 140 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)