Cost of living comparison between Adelaide, Australia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 800 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.293 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 230% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,311 (AU$776) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)