Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 656 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.539 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 223% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,070 (AU$596) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)