Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 239%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 696 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.057 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 227% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,977 (AU$1,350) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $18,498 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,745 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $474 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (about 3 hours ago)