Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 703 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.039 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 216% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,859 (AU$985) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (23 minutes ago)