Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 989 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.030 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 137% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,083 (AU$2,002) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)