Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 247%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 801 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.211 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 242% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,824 (AU$902) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)