Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 986 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.186 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 147% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,212 (AU$2,064) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)