Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 376 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.788 EGP / ETB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 121% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,302 (10,534 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)