Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.649 EGP / ETB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 83% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,140 (31,056 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)