Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.697 EGP / ETB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 96% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,121 (8,787 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)