Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 700 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.653 EGP / ETB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 79% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,437 (32,812 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 105,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 14,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chengdu costs 元1,200 (about 3 hours ago)