Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 455 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.757 EGP / ETB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 119% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,246 (16,184 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr390,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,010 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)