Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.700 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,737 (2,285TL) in Adapazarı to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (38 minutes ago)