Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.486 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,575 (3,026TL) in Adapazarı to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨350 (about 3 hours ago)