Cost of living comparison between Adana, Turkey and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.877 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,685 (1,281TL) in Adana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (36 minutes ago)