Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.447 EGP / GHS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 162% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,191 (GH₵1,842) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (37 minutes ago)