Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.747 EGP / GHS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 90% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,737 (GH₵6,602) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Quebec City costs C$2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)