Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.736 EGP / GHS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 98% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,803 (GH₵6,907) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $79 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (27 minutes ago)