Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 446 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.586 EGP / GHS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 142% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,062 (GH₵2,527) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (31 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)