Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.861 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,477 (Mex$ 5,200) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)