Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.944 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,360 (Mex$ 10,972) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (25 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Athens costs €0.22 (41 minutes ago)