Cost of living comparison between Acapulco, Mexico and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.864 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,609 (Mex$ 4,178) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (31 minutes ago)