Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05730 EGP / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 142% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,560 (131,927 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)