Cost of living comparison between Abuja, Nigeria and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05685 EGP / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 159% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,089 (142,288 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)