Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05632 EGP / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 134% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,646 (224,543 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)