Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 174 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04944 EGP / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 99% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,745 (237,558 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tangerang costs Rp 2.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)