Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01528 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,039 (264,283 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)