Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01484 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,696 (922,951 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (36 minutes ago)