Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 346%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,098 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.888 EGP / AED
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 290% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,613 (Dirham 2,990) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 2 hours ago)