Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 296%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,199 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.879 EGP / AED
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 170% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,348 (Dirham 6,630) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Qingdao costs 12,614元 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)