Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 304%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,278 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.294 EGP / AED
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 262% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,323 (Dirham 2,637) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)