Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 268%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,156 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.870 EGP / AED
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 150% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,494 (Dirham 5,645) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)