Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03169 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,455 (550,792 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)