Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03340 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 139% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,288 (787,180 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 2 hours ago)