Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02965 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 192% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,939 (368,884 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)