Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 227 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03243 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 192% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,892 (459,263 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (42 minutes ago)