Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02552 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 162% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,561 (257,056 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,300 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)