Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.187 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 132% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,755 (C$1,111) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €13 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)