Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 274%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.547 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 139% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,482 (C$552) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)