Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.709 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 107% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,816 (C$1,810) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (38 minutes ago)