Cost of living comparison between Abbotsford, Canada and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.416 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 141% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,013 (C$448) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 2 hours ago)