Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 EGP / IRRX *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 8,487 (﷼ 19,952,080) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)