Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EGP / IRRX *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,879 (﷼ 23,804,269) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malegaon costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €250 (about 2 hours ago)