Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EGP / IRRX *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,556 (﷼ 31,898,673) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (less than a minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)