Cost of living in Abadan, Iran vs Al Mansurah, Egypt (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00017 EGP / IRRX *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 9,437 (﷼ 22,188,217) in Abadan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)