Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00048 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 60% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,026 (﷼ 24,878,163) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (23 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Athens costs €0.22 (39 minutes ago)