Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,316 (﷼ 36,074,364) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (38 minutes ago)