Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00058 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 99% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,224 (﷼ 10,772,334) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (24 minutes ago)