Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 383%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 337 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.712 EGP / DKK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 214% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,167 (kr7,067) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (40 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)