Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 313%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.808 EGP / DKK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 150% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,452 (kr9,778) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)