Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 211 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.756 EGP / DKK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 186% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,734 (kr5,708) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)