Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.850 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,137 ($736) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 55 ₪ (36 minutes ago)