Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.978 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,419 (1,034 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)