Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.194 EGP / JOD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,130 (Dinar 601) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 40 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,300 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $69 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $120,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)