Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.768 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,669 ($769) in Zanesville, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (36 minutes ago)