Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33005 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,389 (Php28,449) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)