Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,632 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.814 EGP / HRK
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 68% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,951 (5,668 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)