Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.721 EGP / HRK
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 73% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,055 (5,899 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)