Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.671 EGP / HRK
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 71% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,724 (5,887 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £3.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)