Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15897 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,364 (¥90,358) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (about 1 hour ago)