Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15870 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,328 (¥77,680) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr25 (about 2 hours ago)