Cost of living in Yazd, Iran vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,956 (﷼ 26,304,645) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 550 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)