Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01100 EGP / MMK
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 62% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,210 (1,382,539 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)