Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01120 EGP / MMK
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 63% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,360 (1,370,920 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)