Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01237 EGP / MMK
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 72% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,001 (1,212,670 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)