Cost of living in Yancheng, China compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.608 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yancheng (China) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,950 (元4,965) in Yancheng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)