Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.719 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,817 (2,716 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$7 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Jacksonville, Florida costs $6 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$13 (about 4 hours ago)