Cost of living in Worcester, South Africa compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.272 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Worcester (South Africa) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,903 (R 10,142) in Worcester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (about 5 hours ago)