Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01604 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 70% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,585 (₩909,449) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)