Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01585 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 70% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,619 (₩922,147) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$45,000,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,652 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 20₴ (about 5 hours ago)