Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.264 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 115% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,036 (AU$1,360) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riverside, California costs $429 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (40 minutes ago)