Cost of living in Witbank, South Africa compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.240 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Witbank (South Africa) is 49% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,578 (R 10,949) in Witbank to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $540 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castellón de la Plana costs €13 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)