Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 847 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.580 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 104% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,775 (C$1,383) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)