Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.338 EGP / NAD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,684 (10,977 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (22 minutes ago)