Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.249 EGP / NAD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 58% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,848 (11,890 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)