Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.506 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 137% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,473 (€1,096) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ranchi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $3,027 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)