Cost of living in Whitehorse, Canada compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.745 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whitehorse (Canada) is 115% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,125 (C$1,391) in Whitehorse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)