Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.829 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 58% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,403 (€691) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (27 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$700 (about 1 hour ago)