Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.918 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,553 (€744) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €45 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chalcis costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kassel costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €390 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €23,000 (11 minutes ago)