Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut, United States compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 341%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.921 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut (United States) is 221% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,570 ($1,594) in Waterbury, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ferrara costs €230 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM158,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $90 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 124 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (30 minutes ago)