Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37605 EGP / SDG *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 10% cheaper than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 8,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra you would need to make just about E£ 7,372 (19,605 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 2 hours ago)